Administrative Accounting Support
- Set-up new clients in accounting software.
- Input billing data, settlements and expenses received from clients in accounting software.
- Maintain an accurate record of documentation in client database filing system.
- Communicate with clients regarding journal entries made, as needed.
- Prepare appropriate financial reports and financial schedules as requested by clientele.
- Assist Staff Accounting Professionals on client work, as needed.
- Professional customer service etiquette both on phone and in person
- Computer software skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Effectively work in a collaborative team environment
- Reliable and able to work well in a fast pace environment
- Ability to effectively and proficiently operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, and Word processing programs at a high level
- Concurrently perform multiple tasks with ease and professionalism
- Maintain confidentiality regarding divisional clients
- Ability to multitask
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year of bookkeeping experience
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance that complies with the standards of the Abacus Employee Manual
- Ability to work at a computer station for several hours
The mission and values of our firm set the cultural foundation of the firm. All employees are required to agree with our mission and values and make them a priority during their employment. Our values are Integrity, Client Service Orientation, People Focus, Positive Attitude, and Ownership. Our mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients and employees by providing services through mutually profitable partnering alliances and by attracting and retaining the best employees who share our commitment to excellence and our dedication to professionalism. Above all to glorify God in everything we do.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other assignments and duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The firm’s management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the firm may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
To apply, please email your resume to Adrienne McCoy at email@example.com