Since 1983, QuickBooks has been developing accounting and bookkeeping software for its customers. Implementing web, mobile, and cloud-based solutions to serve their mission better is to power prosperity worldwide. QuickBooks online and desktop versions provide a myriad of tools and a varying degree of managing levels. These combinations are all built to provide a foundation for your business. These features help you know where you are and where you are headed in the near future.
QuickBooks Online Subscription Options
QuickBooks Online offers multiple levels of subscriptions for small businesses, including Self- employed, Simple Start, Essentials, Plus, and Advanced. Abacus CPAs can offer a wholesale discount to those interested in setting up a Quickbooks account. Contact us to find out more.
One of the most remarkable features of QuickBooks is its ability to connect your bank account or credit card(s) to your account. This gives you the time as a business owner to provide the quality work your customers desire, instead of tracking down every transaction and worrying about tedious bookkeeping processes. While you are on the go, QuickBooks has a mobile app you can take with you to manage changes or transactions while away from the office. You get real-time adjustments and comparisons from your bank or credit card linked to your QuickBooks records in these features.
Each subscription level offers users the ability to connect bank accounts, track income, and expenses, reconcile bank accounts, invoice customers, run reports, and more! The main differences in the subscription levels relate to the number of users a business can access and the types of reports available in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Online Self- Employed: The self-employed subscription is designed for independent contractors and offers access for one user. QuickBooks self-employed offers the ability to run three different reports. This subscription also offers the ability to estimate quarterly income taxes.
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start: The simple start subscription level is catered towards sole proprietors and small businesses. This subscription level allows one user and is capable of running over twenty different reports.
- QuickBooks Online Essentials: The essentials subscription is catered towards small businesses and three users for a business. This subscription level is popular as it is available at wholesale billing rates and offers multiple users for a business. The Essentials subscription is able to run over forty different reports.
- QuickBooks Online Plus: Quickbooks online plus is another popular subscription level that is available at wholesale billing rates. This subscription offers up to five users for a business. Additionally, QuickBooks online plus can run over sixty- five different report options.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced: Quickbooks Online Advanced is catered towards small and mid-size businesses that are growing. The advanced subscription offers up to twenty- five users, can run over one hundred different reports and is available at wholesale billing rates.
QuickBooks Online Reporting Options
Reporting is a valuable tool provided with any subscription above Essentials. This tool brings valued insight from a bird’s-eye view, giving you an understanding of your business. As a business owner, the company’s financial position allows strategic planning to take place so that you are always informed and thinking about the future and how to grow your business.
Benefits Involving Your Trusted Accountant
Having your trusted accountant able to view your QuickBooks account and make necessary adjustments is another key feature within any subscription provided by QuickBooks. This is where Abacus CPAs, LLC can benefit you and your company, either just starting out or if you have been established for years.
Having the experience and training available under a CPA company’s roof is invaluable. These relationships have the opportunity to give your company the necessary advantages it needs to increase business. Some of the features that an accountant can have are managing entries, pulling reports, and viewing your QuickBooks account when you need assistance. All these features help support the internal workings of your business.
There are far more things that can be done for your business than just tax services. Managing your QuickBooks can be done remotely or in-person by trained and seasoned accountants. Give yourself peace of mind today to know that your books are in the right order for whatever the business environment could bring tomorrow.
At Abacus CPAs, our focus is you! We believe that our employees and clients deserve to interact in an environment that fosters growth, trust, and confidence. Our team focuses on tax, accounting, audit, and business consulting to partner with you and your business. Abacus professionals provide leadership by relentlessly pursuing the best guidance possible so those we serve can make smarter decisions.
You can learn more about the topic in this blog by contacting us. We are here and happy to help! Call us today at 417-823-7171, find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or visit our website www.abacuscpas.com to learn more.